Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Freedom Phone: How simple is too simple?

The Freedom Phone is a concept by designer Vadim Kibardin for travelers looking for a pre-paid phone to use while abroad. It’s lightweight and sleek and has all of the information you need to know about it, such as your own number or dialing codes, printed on the back.

free cellphone

I’m entirely for gadgets that keep things simple yet functional. I’ve never used the FM/AM tuning on any MP3 player I’ve ever owned, and I’m one of those curmudgeons who doesn’t like to mix cameras and phones. But I can readily imagine a few features that may make the Freedom Phone just a touch more friendly, like a small screen to see what numbers I’ve dialed (international dialing has rather long strings of numbers, after all), or a detachable card on the back so I can easily access my phone’s information while talking to someone

1 comment:

  1. sexy info man great blog man i keep hanging arnd alot of time on u r blog man great blog n very gud info

    ReplyDelete